Here’s what you get to do:
- Read and talk about the story Blueberries for Sal with your class
- Look on the web to find out more information about blueberries
- Write a letter and draw a picture for Sal so that she knows more about blueberries (You can draw and write by hand or use the Kidpix or Stationery Studio programs to create your letter and picture)
- Make a venn diagram using Kidspiration that compares blueberries with another fruit of your choice
- Choose one blueberry recipe you find on the web and copy it into Microsoft Word for a class “blueberry” cookbook. Then your class will get to vote on their favorite recipe, and the class parents will help everyone make that recipe for a blueberry party!