The Hello, Goodbye Window
Author: Norton Juster
Illustrator: Chris Raschka
Awards: Caldecott Medal (2006)
Topics: picture book, grandparents, window, magic
Summary: For a young girl, a window is a magical gateway into the world of your Nanna and Poppy's house.
- The Hello, Goodbye Window from Hyperion
Includes interviews, quotes, a teacher's guide, another information
- The Hello, Goodbye Window from Wikipedia
- Grandparents from emints
- Your Window. Create your own Hello Goodbye Window. Draw a picture of what you see outside your window.
- Grandparents. Write a letter to your grandparents describing what you remember about your time together.
- The Hello, Goodbye Window from Scholastic
Lesson and PDF file of activities
- The Hello, Goodbye Window (PDF) from Hyperion
- The Hello, Goodbye Window from NHPTV Ready to Learn
Do a Thinkfinity search for lessons related to this book.