- A picture is worth a thousand words.
Imaging software can help students express
- Activity One: Use Electronic Clip Art
- Select a piece of electronic clip art and paste it
into a word processor, graphics, or multimedia
software package. Write a poem or story about your
picture. Or, invent a math problem.
- Activity Two: Modify an Image
- Select and copy an image from the Pics4Learning
site. Paste it into imaging software. Modify it in
some way. Write about why you made the modification.
Or, use the picture in an advertisement.
- Activity Three: Modify an Image
- Select and copy an image from the Yahooligans
Downloader site. Paste it into imaging software.
Put Dr. Lamb or a picture of yourself into the
picture. Write a news article about the new
- Back to
Elementary Project Page
Developed by Annette
Lamb, 7/99. Updated