Back to the Secondary
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
Imaging software can help students express
- Activity One: Use Electronic Clip Art
- Select a piece of electronic clip art and paste it
into a word processor, graphics, or multimedia
software package. Write a poem or story about your
- Activity Two: Create a PhotoQuilt.
- Explore the PhotoQuilt.
Create your own.
- Activity Three: Modify an Image
- Go to the American
Clipart, or Yahooligans
Downloader site. Select and copy an image from
history or science. Paste it into imaging software.
Put Dr. Lamb or a picture of yourself into the
photograph. Write a news article set in the
appropriate time period.
Developed by Annette
Lamb, 7/99. Updated