- Rather than "writing a report",
develop a simple reading or writing
activity using an informational animal
site. For example,
- Select three facts from the article.
Write an introductory sentence and three
additional sentences using these
- Write three questions for your friends
to answer. Be sure to include the
- Write about the size of the animal
compared to your size.
- Draw the locations of the animal on a
map. Use the map
clipart sites for visuals.
- Create a concept map detailing the
- Increase your student's visual
literacy. Go on an Art
- Ask students to select a picture and
write down words that describe the
- Create a "most wanted" poster for the
animal. Write a paragraph describing what
the animal looks like.
- Create your own activity that matches
a particular reading/writing/science
Created by Annette