20 June 2003
Jr. Historical Society
Cemetery Taskforce Members
C/O Brookville Public Library
Dear Taskforce Members,
You have worked very hard this summer, and your
efforts are greatly appreciated. We'd like to know what you think
about your experiences with this project. Please send an E-mail to
the WebQuest Coordinator by clicking on the "E-mail" link on
the red column to your right. Please keep the following
points in mind when submitting your E-mail message:
- Is the cemetery research rewarding--i.e. fun,
purposeful, worthwhile? What could be done to make it more
- Is the WebQuest helpful? What could be done
to make it more helpful?
- Do you feel you had all the resources (equipment
and information) needed to successfully complete this project?
- Feel free to make any suggestions for
- Based on your experiences this summer, would you
want to work on this project again next summer?
Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings.
Your responses will be compiled anonymously. The WebQuest
Coordinator will report on what was said, not who said it.