The Teacher Tap is a free, professional development resource that helps educators and librarians address common questions about the use of technology in teaching and learning by providing easy access to practical, online resources and activities. Check out the Project Overview for more information.
- Technology, Teaching, and Learning
- Internet Resources for Teaching and Learning
- Libraries, Literature, and Information Literacy
- Technology Tools
For a more indepth look at these topics, go to our online courses including:
- Audio and Video Collections and Sources
- Electronic Materials for Children and Young Adults
- High Tech Learning
- Information Architecture for the Web
We're in the process of updating this resource, so you'll find a mixture of old and new pages.