can I find a picture of the
What resources are available for daily or weekly vocabulary?
What happened on this day in history?
As you think about
technology integration, start small. Then as you feel
more comfortable, add technology resources and tools.
Always remember to focus on the learning outcome
rather than the technology itself.
Choose something to do every day.
Daily Thinking Games
- SetGame - daily math and word game
Picture of the Day
Word of the Day
- Word Central - word of the day
- Wordsmith - includes audio
- Cool Word of the Day
- What does it mean?
- New York Times Word of the Day - in a news article
- Foreign Language Word of the Day - TravLang
- Upper Elementary Vocabulary Builder - Word of the Day
- Middle School Vocabulary Builder - Word of the Day
Math Problem of Week
- Mathforum Problems of the Week & Problem of the Week - all levels
- Math Teaser Challenge - answer on page
- The Problem Site - high school math problems
Quote of the Day/Week
Poem of the
- Giggle Poetry - weekly
- Poetry 180 - Library of Congress
- Poetry Daily
- Poem of the Day
- Poem of the Week
- Seafaring Poem of The Week
- Shakespeare's Sonnet of the Day
- Poem of the Week - education
This Day in
- dMarie Time Capsule
- History Channel
- Library of Congress
- On This Day
- This Day Information Please
- Scope Systems - This Day
Try doing a search in Google for "picture of the day", "word of the day", "poem of the day", "quote of the day", or other daily
Plan a project you can do every day in your classroom.
Use reference resources to create your own "word of the day" or other project.
Build a presentation with a daily activity.