Brainstorm a project. Answer the
- What's the goal of the
- What problem or issue will be
solved or addressed?
- What's the context of the
- What kind of data needs to be
- What's the best tool for
organizing, calculating, and analyzing the
- What's the specific student
- How will student time be
- Do students have the resources
they will need to be successful?
- Will students be working
individually or collaboratively?
- What procedures will be used to
collect, enter, and analyze information?
- How will student progress be
- What will the project look
- What end product will be
developed to communicate the results?
- How will the student
performance and project be assessed?