Information Access & Delivery: Introduction
From administering the policies and procedures of the program to developing and maintaining a comprehensive collection, the school library media specialist coordinates information access and delivery for students and educators.
The following resources in this websection of the course will be covered in the next few weeks. Check the Course Calendar for the exact assignments.
- (Week five) Teacher Librarian as Collection Developer
- Policies and Procedures
- Intellectual Property & Copyright
- (Week six) Intellectual Freedom
- Rights of Library Users
- Internet Access & Filtering Issues
- (Week seven) Collection Development
Links to the materials in this section can be found in the navigation bar on the left side of this page.